Wednesday, October 14, 2020

HILTON CURED MY GRANDCHILD OF 3 YEARS GRAND MAL SEIZURE



Shared by: EMY FROM HOLLAND

It has been my desire to share this story as an appreciation to HILTON Herbal Medicine which completely and permanently cured my grandchild of seizure. I know it is confusing for every mother when their child suddenly develop seizures. I would not want to bore you with my story as a young grandmother. I will be brief as possible in sharing my story about HILTON. I hope our story inspires you to believe and never give up because HILTON is a true cure to fit.

My grandson developed seizure after he got injured during vaccination at 6 months old. I was new to such challenge because he is my first grandchild. As expected, the first step we took was to visit a pediatrician and a neurologist. He was examined and the doctor recommended he be placed on KEPPRA. We did that and watched with hope that he will improve. Initially, his seizures were very frequent. His parents were afraid and confused. We visited doctors again and his medications and dosage were changed. More complications resulted from its use. In spite of that, we had hope he will be fine as long as we kept to his prescriptions given by doctors. Months turned into his first birthday, with more complications rather than cure that we stopped his conventional medications.

Our search for a cure was a passionate one. We were not desperate, because being a child, we could not offer him just any medicines to avoid complications. We successfully weaned him of his conventional medications and opted for homeopathy treatment which we had little breakthrough as his seizures frequency reduced. We could not achieve that while he was on English medications. I have had a good wealth of experience with herbal medicines as our parents brought us up to appreciate herbs. Initially when his seizures became so frequent, I recommended herbs but my daughter and her husband were skeptical, they later gave in after we had spent a lot of money on doctors without getting results. You know the love you have for your child and you wished you could trade places so they can have their lives back. It was a terrible pain in our heart to watch every episode of his seizures, which he had over 50 daily. 

I began my intense search for effective herbs that could help his seizures. I believed there was a way out. I read all I could about herbal medicines, visited blogs and websites. I devoured all articles I could find on the internet on natural cure to help him. Actually I made a lot of contacts of claims of persons who said they offer cure for seizure. It was all cheap scams. I was angry of those taking advantage of those already sick. When I read Seizure Cure blog of Doctor Mohan, I was impressed by what I read but I had doubts too, you know anyone could claimed to be anything. I thought he was actually like anyone with fake claims for a cure for seizure on the internet. I was hesitant but I am glad I did made the move in late 2015. Dr. Mohan was a caring father who took up my grandson case with zeal to help. Lesley used HILTON as prescribed in a space of one month, we observed his seizures became controlled. We continued till seven months as Mohan instructed, and we got a breakthrough. It has been 3 year he became seizure free.  No sign or symptoms of it after using HILTON as treatment. I am glad I took that step to send an email to Mohan.

I am not a sales person, I only shared this story because I promised Mohan that I will if my grandson got his cure which he did 3 years ago. If you think your child had seizures and you chose to opt for natural cure, HILTON remains the best alternative. This is not a scam, I am a grandmother and cannot reduce myself to lying. I hope my story helps in any way. If it does not, I wish you find elsewhere too. The health of your loved one is far more important than doubts. Like Mohan said in one of his email to me "the road not taken, you do not know where it leads".

No comments:

Post a Comment