Thursday, December 5, 2019

CURED FROM EPILEPSY

                                                           

                              CARL STORY FROM AUSTRALIA


As a promise to Doctor Mohan, I’ll share my HILTON breakthrough story from epilepsy to help others. I will happily share this to help others know that seizures and epilepsy has a CURE through HERBAL MEDICATION without side effect. I really don’t like writing prose, but I’ll try to say everything about my seizures and how I nearly committed suicide due to extreme side effects from Rufinamide and others AED’s drugs I was taking due to frequent seizures.

My name is Carl; I am 56 years old, happily married with kids in college. I worked for a construction company for 20 years and life was fine, until I had a serious head injury. I woke up after one week in ER. I took time to recuperate and I was normal again after 6 months. It all started when I woke up to my routine exercise, first I felt so dizzy, I sat down for about 10 minute and was a bit okay. Immediately I stood up to walk, I fell on the ground and woke up in ER. After series of diagnoses, the doctor came up with a report that I have seizure. When the seizure became so frequent, I went back to hospital where my neurologist confirmed that I have epilepsy…. Since then, my life became an uninterrupted fusillade of doctors’ appointments, hospital visits, medications, blood tests, and therapies, and none of it gave me that elusive, lengthy break from the dogged and mysterious force that strikes like lightning all too frequently inside my brain.
I started taking doses and doses of English medication, for treatment. I got to a stage where I was taking more than 20 different anticonvulsant medications. The more I took these drugs, the worst my seizures became. I started having the thoughts of suicide. Yes, end it all kind of life. I never knew how to start living a life I never lived for the past 46 years. They stopped me from driving, swimming and I was followed because my seizures were so frequent that it could happen anywhere…Am thankful for my wife and kids, they were really my Angels. Each time I woke up from the hospital bed, I always opened my eyes to my wife sitting by my bedside and my kids sent flowers every time.

I’ll return home, took English medication I was asked to take, but after taking these drugs, the thoughts of suicide kept coming, depression, fever, a lot of complications. A day came I was seriously depressed and was thinking of jumping off a cliff.  So I started making plans towards that; wrote my wills, did a lot of crazy stuffs though. My wife watched me and was always by my side giving me a reason to live. She was doing a lot of search for me….she attended a lot of foundations I registered with, whenever I couldn’t make it. Took notes, asked questions, feed me on the diet recommended diets by doctors and from the foundation.

I woke up from ER one day, and decided I have a good reason to life. I needed to end all Conventional Medications and face life as it comes. I needed to kick death out of the way. I became desperate for a cure. My doctors told me that there is no cure to epilepsy that all I could get was treatment. I just refused to believe them. I searched the internet every day, my kids joined in the look up as well. OUR GOAL WAS TO GET A CURE… I and my wife started talking to a lot of folks. We read hundreds of blogs and websites; we saw a lot of testimonies about Doctor Mohan anti-seizure medication… I was not a fan of Herbal Medication, because I once believed that they have not researched it enough. But due to numerous testimonies on HILTON I was more than willing to try it…. It became a miracle for me. I broke free from incessant seizures within 3 months of use. Today, I kicked epilepsy out…. I got totally cured from seizures by using HILTON anti-seizure medications…. I’m a great preacher of HILTON everywhere, because I believe if I could defeat epilepsy after 10 years of head injury, anyone could as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment